Well done so far Australia, but let’s remain careful and vigilant!
The Dental Board of Australia and the Dental Council of NSW, has announced on 8th May 2020 that effective immediately restrictions for dental treatment that have been in place to help reduce Covid 19 transmission has been eased back to Level 1.
This means that we can treat our patient’s as we did prior to the Covid-19 pandemic but with some extra precautions on top of our already strict infection control protocols.
Some of our extra precautions include:
- Screening all patients for Covid 19 risk
- Ensuring all patients are given hand sanitiser on entry
- Ensuring all patients have a pre-treatment anti-viral mouthwash
- Extra disinfection of waiting room areas and door handles
- Continued practice of social distancing in non-surgery areas
We thank all of our patients for their understanding over the last two months and we look forward to seeing and caring for you all again as we transition carefully back to (a new) normal way of life.
Dr. Ray Singh
Rouse Hill Dental Clinic